Chicory syrup 350 g
Product detailed description
Chicory syrup is a new generation sweetener made from chicory root using a new patented method. Its ingredients means that it is practically free of calories and carbohydrates. The syrup is practically identical to classic honey, you can use it to sweeten your tea, coffee or use it for baking sugar-free food. It contains up to 95% less sugar compared to other natural sweeteners (honey, maple syrup, agave syrup), which is why it is the best for weight-loss diets. The syrup contains less than 5% carbohydrates, which is why it is the perfect supplement to the keto diet.
- is suitable from phase 1 of the KetoMix diet.
- it is a tabletop sweetener based on chicory and sucralose extract.
- it contains a high percentage of beneficial fibre (inulin) 71 %,
- it has a glycemic index of less than 5,
- a sugar content of less than 5 %,
- without gluten, lactose or preservatives.
Chicory syrup consists of 71% fibre - so-called inulin. Inulin is a soluble fibre, which is indigestible by digestive enzymes, but is broken down in the large intestine by beneficial bacteria, for which inulin is basically a food. This means that chicory syrup has a positive impact on your intestinal microflora.
A Canadian study states that the level of hormone signalizing hunger fell in obese and overweight people who eat 21 grams of inulin a day and the level of hormone signalizing satiation rose.
Thanks to the content of inulin, chicory syrup:
- has a positive effect on digestion,
- helps fight constipation,
- promotes correct immune system function,
- acts as a pre-biotic - promotes settlement of the digestive tract with beneficial bacteria,
- reduces the glycemic index of foods eaten at the same time,
- has a naturally sweet flavour - and can therefore be used as a health sweetener without feelings of guilt.
Dosage for sweetening is the same as for honey, 1 g of syrup replaces approximately 4 g of fat when replacing fat in food.
Recommended dosage 10 - 20 g a day.
Excessive use may result in mild bloating effects. We recommend you increase the dose gradually.
Ingredients: chicory root extract (min. 98%); glycerol humectant; caramel; sucralose sweetener (0.01%).
|Nutritional information||per 100 g|
|Calories||650 kJ / 161 kcal|
|- of which, saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|- of which, sugars||4.7 g|
Store in a dark, cool place.
Made in the Czech Republic.
vyzkoušela jsem na palačinky - lehce potřít a přidat tvaroh, který jsem ochutila vanilkovou příchutí.
Miluji odtučnělý tvaroh oslazený tímto sirupem. Stačí málo a chuť výborná.
První nízkokalorické sladidlo, které mi chutná.