- a nutritionist with 10 years of experience in nutrition and a trained nutritional therapist.
- She founded two nutrition counseling clinics in Šumperk in 2010 and in Brno in 2012.
- an expert guarantor of the nationwide project Varied Diet - CEFF in the Czech Republic and since 2017 also in Slovakia.
- In 2017, she was a juror and part of the nutrition team caring for the finalists of Czech MISS.
I came across the Ketomix company, when I was looking into another way of weight reduction, which I could offer to my clients in my nutritional clinics as a faster shortcut to the dream body. I liked Ketomix because of the quality products, their suitable ingredients and composition, varied diet plan and product taste.
I also like that the products can be used in the common meal plans for clients, because they are easy to prepare. You can cook with them and they can help you follow a suitable diet in today's hectic times. During my time in the field of nutrition, I met a huge number of clients. I tried to coach them to a long-term lifestyle change solely by adjusting diet and physical activity without dietary supplements. But clients were increasingly asking for a faster path to their dream body. That is why Ketomix has proved its worth to me, by significantly shortening the journey in achieving the desired results.
My personal interest in a healthy lifestyle led me to nutrition studies. My journey in the field of nutrition began when I took part in the best course for nutrition consultants from MAHRA s.r.o. I was so excited about the information from this course that I wanted to know more about nutrition. Since a nutritionist can work with healthy people only, I also later completed a three-year study of nutritional therapy, thanks to which I learned how it is possible to help people with disabilities through nutrition. I have always combined this theoretical knowledge with everyday practice with clients, of whom I had dozens of on a daily basis. Since successful weight loss of clients is often not possible without suitable physical activity, I also became a fitness coach so that I could give qualified advice to clients in choosing the right physical activity. A common cause of being overweight and being obese is stress and problematic relationships that lead to overeating and inappropriate eating habits. In order to be able to help clients in this regard, I completed a distance learning course for life and relationship coaches.
Thanks to comprehensive education, I can help clients in various areas related to lifestyle change and establishing a happy life.
Education and nutrition courses
- Nutritional and sports advisor and dietitian (MAHRA, spol. S.r.o., 2011)
- Baby food (MAHRA, spol. S.r.o., 2011)
- Meeting of STOB lecturers - seminar on physical activity and childhood obesity (October 20, 2012)
- Training in cognitive behavioural therapy of obesity (STOB - Stop obesity with Ivana Málková, 9-11 November 2012
- STOB seminar - Stop obesity with Ivana Málková (February 9, 2013)
- STOB seminar - Stop obesity with Ivana Málková (April 13, 2013)
- Certified nutritional therapist, SZŠ and VOŠ Merhautova (from September 2013 to June 6, 2016)
- Dietetics from the perspective of TČM (January 16-19, 2014)
- Internship - Military Hospital Brno p.o., 2015
- Internship - St. Anna University Hospital in Brno, 2015
- Internship - State Medical Spa Bludov, p., 2015
- Internship - University Hospital Brno, 2015
- Internship - Šumperk Hospital, a. s., 2015
- Internship - Thomayer Hospital, 2015
- Internship - IKEM Prague, 2015
- National specialist conference "Food in hysteria" IKEM, Prague, October 14, 2015
- Seminar Safe Nutrition - topic Cereals in nutrition, VŠCHT 17. 10. 2015
- Conference Dialogue and Health, STOB, FZV, October 18, 2015
- Distance course Nutrition in cancer Prevention (MAHRA, spol. S.r.o., 2017/2018)
- Distance course Microorganisms and Nutrition (MAHRA, spol. S.r.o., 2018)
- Natural breastfeeding "Support of breastfeeding with the use of natural position on the mother's body", Michaela Topinková, Brno, 17.-19. 5. 2019
- Lactation counseling - Lactation league course 4.-6. 6. 2019
Education and other courses
- Tomas Bata University in Zlín, field of Social Pedagogy (2007 - 2012)
- 1. School of Traditional Chinese Medicine TČM - SINBIOS - Acupuncture (from November 2008 - 2013)
- Mycotherapy I. (1st School of Traditional Chinese Medicine - TCM - SINBIOS, 2008)
- Tongue diagnosis (1st School of Traditional Chinese Medicine - TCM - SINBIOS, 2008)
- Seminar on the Basics of Anatomy and Physiology of the Musculoskeletal System (1st School of Traditional Chinese Medicine - TCM - SINBIOS, 2009)
- Retraining course Masseur for sports and reconditioning massages aimed for activities outside the field of healthcare (Aleš Zelinka, 2009)
- Seminar Soft Techniques - Fundamentals of Soft and Traction Techniques (Aleš Zelinka, 2009)
- Moxing - cupping (1st School of Traditional Chinese Medicine - TCM - SINBIOS, 2009)
- Symbolism of diseases (European Feng Shui Organization, 2009)
- Exam on the theoretical foundations of TCM (1st School of Traditional Chinese Medicine TCM - SINBIOS - 17.11.2011)
- Integrated practice for non-physicians - Vladimír Šmejkal (1st School of Traditional Chinese Medicine - TČM - SINBIOS, 2011)
- Integrated practice for non-physicians - Vladimír Šmejkal (1st School of Traditional Chinese Medicine - TČM - SINBIOS, 2012)
- Introduction to the study of Tuina massages - lecturer Blanka Drahošová (1st School of Traditional Chinese Medicine - TČM - SINBIOS, March 8-11, 2012)
- Western medicine course - lecturer MUDr. Jana Pražáková (1st School of Traditional Chinese Medicine TČM - SINBIOS - 16 .-. 18. 9. 9. 2011, 20 - 22.1. 2012)
- Exam on acupuncture points of TCM (1st School of Traditional Chinese Medicine TCM - SINBIOS - 13.12.2012
- European Tuina School (2012-2014)
- Cosmetic Guasha (October 17-20, 2013)
- NLP diploma course (8.6. 2013)
- Fitness coach (PaedDr. Petr Tlapák, CSc. - TONUS (9/28/2018 - 12/15/2018)
- Professional Mars Venus life and relationship coaching certification (John Gray, Rich Bernstein 2019